A little about me? I’m a mom who loves hot yoga, coconut-creamed coffee, and a good motivational quote that inspires me to reach for my dreams.
You too? Well, pull up a seat and let’s chat. I’m excited to work with women just like you.
* feel like you are stuck in a rut
* hate your job
* put your health on hold and wish you could fit into pre-baby jeans
* hate the way you look
* have BIG DREAMS but not sure how to get there
* feel guilty for wanting something more because “you have it good”
* are overwhelmed and frazzled by lifes’ “busy-ness”
* feel unfulfilled
* know deep down that’s something’s missing
* aren’t sure what’s wrong but you know something has to change
* COULD IT BE ALL OF THE ABOVE?
Maybe you know exactly what you want but you've been told, “Um, you can’t do that,” or “How will you have time?” and, “Honey, what about your family?” Hey, even if that’s you, talking to yourself. I get it. So instead you opt for nightly visits to the couch downing a glass of Malbec, chomping on tortilla chips topped off with a side of feeling sorry for yourself? I’ve been there. All the things that once lit you up, are now forgotten in the chaos of raising kids and pursuing a job you aren’t even sure you like anymore
I. S E E. Y O U.
How do I know?
I. Was. There.
So, you are not alone. Not anymore. Not today. I’m here to remind you that it’s never too late.
It’s never too late to:
* start that business you’ve been
* lose the weight and fit into that black
dress hanging in the back of your closet
* gain the confidence to tackle your
* quit that job you hate
* go back to school
* figure out what you want to do with
It’s never too late to be the person you most want to be.
If I could do it, so can you. The best part is you don’t have to do it by yourself. I can help. I loooove working with women who are ready to take action. The process is simple. You provide the goals, and as your coach, I provide the tools. Together we map out the steps to get you where you want to be.
I’m a tough love, relentless life coach who BELIEVES in you. I believe its ALL possible.
As a mom, business owner, experienced yoga teacher and health & life coach, I get to live my version of true fulfillment. It wasn't always this way. I used to be that frazzled mom with a full-time job I hated and the belief that I couldn't pursue my passions because it was too late. I was only 30! What was I thinking? A few years of that and I was burnt out. I had to make changes and so I did. I did the work. And now, I love what I do.
For me, there’s nothing better than seeing someone realize the potential of their dream coming to reality. I've spent over 15 years as a high school English teacher, and over 8 as a yoga instructor, so it’s safe to say I love to inspire confidence in others.
Want to know what really lights me up these days? Reminding women like you, of what is possible for your life. With my individualized life-coaching program, I use my multi-passionate expertise to help you get clarity, dream big and take action. To take a risk on yourself.
When people ask me what I do as a life coach, I tell them: I help women get clear on their health and life goals. Together, we map out the steps so you can get there and
make your dreams real.
However, what I really want to say: I help women remember WHO THEY FREAKING ARE. But I don’t want to scare them…so I go with the former. .
1. I’m a Pisces…yes that detail matters.
2. If getting paid to go to school was a real career, sign me up! I’m a serial course taker and label myself as “forever a
3. I have 3 kiddos and they were all born on the 13th of their birth month. No kidding. And it wasn’t planned either.
4. I’m Puerto Rican and originally hail from NY.
5. Reading is kinda my thing…I read everything and I read everywhere, even in the car. And, I’ve been known to get so
into it that I can tune everyone out.
6. This next one is not lost on me on how blessed I was, but I all 3 of my kids were born in less than 3 hours from first
labor pain to birth. Its called a precipitous labor…its a real thing. Kinda feel like a unicorn on that one.
7. I met my husband in a bar. I was a bartender in my college years, and he was the only guy I ever called who gave
me his number.
8. I’ve been a yoga teacher since 2011 and I know its cliché to say it, but it changed my life.
9. I taught high school English in NYC for over 15 years. It was a wild ride and I have stories for days.
10. My drink of choice…coffee. I cant live without it. And, I don’t want to.